E-Learning and Internet Marketing Strategy
(Hover over a line in the list below for more information)
- Internet Marketing Strategy
- An Optimized Website for your Business - with or without a Shopping Cart
- Integrated Web Applications - Simple Online Business Solutions
- How to Use Branding, Blogging & Content Marketing to Expand Your Business
(Tip: www.smallbusinessprosperity.com is a long word. Next time you visit here, you can save typing by entering www.sbpgo.com instead.)
Our Mission Statement
We provide E-Learning and Web services for professionals and entrepreneurs, so that they can correctly
predict the shoals ahead, and 'steer their ship into a safe harbor.'
Seven Good Reasons To Go With PROSPERITY
- We talk to you and we listen carefully to find your real needs.
- We make your interests and your success our number one priority; we measure our success by your success.
- With our help your customers will be able to access your effective website by smart phone.
- We provide you with productivity tools to improve your efficiency.
- We provide you with web marketing tools to increase your influence and reach.
- We provide effective branding and leave you with a value proposition that impinges.
- We are good fun to work with and we will never leave you unhappy.
Promotion that generates leads is the key to
prospering in your business. But how to
generate those leads? How do you promote
effectively? Small Business Prosperity (SBP)
can help, using successful Internet Marketing
Good business is all about building
relationships with your customers. If your
customers like you and your company they will
buy from you and keep coming back. With
effective Internet Marketing Techniques you
will expand your customer base and build
Small businesses do not always have the personnel available to build an effective Web presence. Outsourcing to competent professionals will provide results and likely save you money as well.
In larger businesses these days personnel are doing the job of two or three, and companies with a hiring freeze can profit from the assistance of competent consultants or small business services that cut to the quick on a job, and help to lighten the load.
There are government services that are required by law to subcontract to the private sector, and using the smaller rather than the larger business is often mandated. Big business and small business, working together, the public sector and the private sector in healthy tandem, brings about national prosperity.
SBP can help to educate the small business owner so that he is able to utilize outsourcing opportunities.
Solvency means being in control of your
business. Because it is much easier to spend
money than to make it, it takes discipline and
business savvy to increase your net worth and
to make your business prosper.
The businesses that survive an economic
downturn are the ones whose income is
greater than their expenditure. Effective
Internet marketing can help, both in expanding
your business and making it more profitable,
thus improving your bottom line.
What is efficiency? It is producing maximum
results with the least amount of effort. With
targeted email marketing you can reach your
entire online customer base with a single
email. Now, that's efficient!
The success of any business depends on effective use of available resources. The Internet is perhaps the most far-reaching innovation of the 20th Century. Even so, many businesses have not availed themselves of its true potential as a resource. You reach only 5% of your full potential when you just put up a website without further enhancements. For improved results you can also:
- Optimize the site for visitors and for the search engines, increasing your leads.
- Send out email promotions and create landing pages on your site to capture the new leads from special promotions.
- Use your site for company planning, creating an Intranet to co-ordinate personnel training and to track the results of special projects.
- Use your site for "info-mercials" to educate your customers about what is special about your business and your products. (Improved Value Proposition.)
- Utilize the many free software tools provided on the Web.
The best results come when you integrate traditional marketing with your web presence and educate your customer base to access information on your site. Your efficient web presence can be the hub around which your whole business revolves.
You had a successful business when times were good, or we would not be talking right now. We know you understand your value proposition but is it exactly right for this new market climate?
Small Business Prosperity can help you adjust to these times. SBP seeks out innovative business owners and professionals who are able to operate with the simplicity of basic computer, organizing and promotional principles.
By teaching you to use Internet Marketing Techniques, SBP will help you get more time and money to innovate. Innovation brought you into business and innovation will take you through the bad times and bring you back to greater heights. In the Small Business Community it is the innovators who will survive.
You build customer trust by keeping your promises. You put your customers' interests first and communicate with them honestly and without any obvious sales hype. The more you build customer trust this way, these loyal customers will become your "repeat business" and help you to endure.
Part of building trust is to observe the principles of "permission marketing" by limiting your Internet marketing campaigns to people whose permission you have to contact them. A small business which builds trust stands up proudly, and is head and shoulders above the competition.
Yes You Can [Top]
Yes, you can have a more successful business. If you do not yet have a website that is growing your business, we can help you get there. Here's to your success!